This yoga is specifically designed for beginners. If you feel nervous, scared, or a little intimidated, don’t let that stop you from coming to class. We love new students who have never practiced yoga before! Your first class will challenging, but it will be worth it! Come into class with an open mind and heart. With patience and practice you’ll soon feel right at home.
The room is heated and sweating is an intentional component of this yoga. The heat will help to warm your muscles, prevent injuries and allow for a deeper workout. Sweating also helps flush toxins from the body.
- Check out our class descriptions and pick a class.
- We recommend Original Hot Yoga for your first visit.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Drink lots of water. We recommend half your bodyweight in ounces.
- Bring a yoga mat, large towel and a water.
- We also offer mat and towel rentals.
- Wear lightweight moisture wicking clothing.
- Avoid eating two hours before class.
5 tips to survive your first class
We want your first experience at The Hot Room to be a success. Watch this video about how to survive and thrive in your first hot yoga or hot pilates class at The Hot Room.
We offer over 30 Bikram-inspired original hot yoga classes every week in addition to Hot Power Vinyasa and Inferno Hot Pilates and yin yoga classes. Our schedule includes 45, 60, 75 and 90 minute classes to meet the needs of your busy schedule.