Many people think that hot yoga is best practiced during the colder months. There’s definitely a high number of students when the weather turns cool! The truth is, hot yoga and pilates is truly beneficial all year long. Keep reading to learn more!
1. Cope with the Summer Heat – Ever felt sapped of energy after a long day in the sun? A consistent practice will keep you strong and energized through all of your favorite summer events!
2. Improve your Practice – Your body will be warmed up before you enter the studio. You will find that you are more flexible and can go deeper into the postures during the summer.
3. Feel Amazing, Look Amazing – Continue your practice and you’ll feel strong and confident in your summer clothes.
4. Detox – Sweating helps improve your kidney functions – which is great after all those summer cocktail parties!
5. Drink More Water – Your summer practice will encourage you to stay hydrated and help you lose weight.
6. Energize your Body and Mind – A consistent practice will release stress from your body and enhance your overall peace of mind.
7. Perform your Best – Practice at The Hot Room and it will give you the athletic upper hand no matter what outdoor activity you pursue.
8. Indulge – Summer schedules tend to be more flexible for lots of yogis! Take advantage of some extra time by spending it on yourself and your health.
9. Spend Quality Time with Yourself – Dedicate your practice to YOU! With a consistent practice you will be full of energy and be a better version of yourself.
10. Connect – Hang out with your favorite teachers and the best yoga community all summer long!