Yogis! Fall is finally here! It’s easily my favorite season but it always seems to pass too quickly. I’m no stranger to the cold a Midwest winter brings, right on autumn’s heels. As the temperature drops a good sweater quickly becomes imperative.
*Enter The Hot Room*. We have so many amazing sweaters in The Hot Room right now it was hard choosing just 6 to feature. After much deliberating, I bring you our top 6 picks for snuggly sweaters at The Hot Room this fall.
1. First up is the sophisticated O&O grey and white sweater. There are so many great details on this piece – the thick cable stich down the center, a wide horizontal stripe, playful drop dolman sleeves. But the best part is that the curled, raw-edge funnel-neck means you won’t need a scarf!
2. Up next is a more casual sweater that I’ll admit I want to sleep in – the 100% faux fur makes this Dylan pullover dangerously soft. I’ve always loved a good quarter zip but this high-necked version is one of the most ridiculously cozy versions I’ve worn. Other perks include pockets (hallelujah!) and the unique fabric color – heather grey with frosted white tips. The Dylan motto is “Luxury, unique, casual, quality happy clothes. Live better,” and once you try this sweater on you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
3. Last month we talked about the camo trend that was hitting our studio so I knew we had to include this stunning maxi v-neck cardigan by Elan. This camo is an army/charcoal grey camo print that’s smaller than the classic style – the result is an elegant and understated pattern with a slightly feminine feel. Ribbed hemming and sleeves provide some structure to this cardigan that’s a must have in the closets of our taller yogis.
4. Another fall trend in the studio is super soft fabrics. We had many sweaters that would qualify in this category, but this MPG hoodie was a shoe-in on our top six sweaters list. At first glance it might seem like just another hoodie pullover in a beautiful violet smoke color, but this ultra-plush fleece has some amazing details to take it to the next level. The high collar neckline, satin-look drawstring cords, kangaroo pocket, and thumbholes in the sleeves will keep you comfy-cozy all day long!
5. Next up is this O&O crew neck sweater in an amazing velvety tufted yarn. The fabric is called “chenille” which takes its name from the French word for caterpillar, after which the fabric is supposed to resemble. The retro silhouette and bubble sleeves with large ribbing give this sweater a bold, playful vibe without compromising anything in comfort.
6. Last but not least (and quite possibly my favorite) is this quintessential sweater by POL. Just wait until you feel how soft it is! It’s a shorter sweater that hits at your hip bone and the banded bottom, and ribbed crew-neck and sleeves come together for a fitted silhouette. Add an intricate cable knit in a pink blush color and you have a feminine sweater at its best.
So now you’ve officially been warned – don’t let the chilly weather catch you by surprise! Winter is coming. But the Hot Room can help you stay in style.
Shop these 6 snuggly sweaters plus dozens of others at The Hot Room – all sweaters, sweatshirts, and outerwear items are 20% starting October 7th. But don’t waste time! Hurry in and grab your favorites before they’re gone.
About Sarah Swank
Sarah tried yoga for the first time as a college elective 6 years ago and it’s been a part of her life ever since. Off the mat, Sarah works remotely for a mentoring program for incarcerated teens, owns the women’s community group The Liberated Ladies, travels the world whenever she can, and blogs about her adventures at Suitcase Six. Yin is her favorite class because she always feels like she needs to slow down. Sarah is the Retail Operations Manager and fashion blogger for The Hot Room Hot Boutique.