ESCAPE TO CROATIA
MAY 13 – 20, 2023
SAIL AWAY WITH US
Join The Hot Room for an exclusive retreat on a private yacht that will cruise along Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast.
Get lost in the clear, ink-blue water of the Adriatic Sea, visit centuries-old walls, and cathedrals, and enjoy a sunny Mediterranean climate. Explore 9 cities from Split to Dubrovnik and sample fresh seafood, local wine and of course, gelato. Indulge in yoga on the deck, delicious meals prepared by our private chef and the beautiful community that will cruise the coast for 8 days.
You deserve this experience of a lifetime.
Croatia ROOM Rates
May 13 – 20, 2023 | Split-Dubrovnik
Double Occupancy Standard Deck Cabin: $2,599
+$150 per person for Main Deck Cabin
+$350 per person for Upper Deck Cabin
Single Occupancy Standard Deck Cabin: $5,198
+$300 per person for Main Deck Cabin
+$700 per person for Upper Deck Cabin
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Yoga Classes on the deck daily
- Walking tour of Split
- Walking tour of Korčula
- Visit the blue cave at Bisevo Island
- Bike ride in Mljet National Park
- Captains’ dinner in Mljet
- Visit an oyster farm in Ston
- Tour the old town of Dubrovnik
- One airport transfer privately in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, VAT
- Flights to Croatia. Flights should depart the US into Split on May 12, 2023, and return from Dubrovnik on May 20, 2023
- Tips for porters, guides, and captains- the value of the tip is up to the client
- Personal expenses
- Port taxes of 40 euros per person
- International airport taxes, airport porter, and extra baggage
- Yacht early check-in and late check-out
- Alcoholic drinks, personal expenses, or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities
- Travel Insurance
about the ship
- Sundeck with deck chairs, sun beds, jacuzzi
- Salon restaurant
- Large screen LCD TV
- Outdoor lounge with tables and comfortable sofas
- Swimming platform
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabins
- Official English-speaking cruise manager service during the mentioned program
- Chartered ship and crew based on approximately 6 hours sailing daily
- Coffee, tea, natural water
- Bedding changes once during the week
- Daily cabin cleaning
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use the deposit or payments I’ve made on another retreat towards this one?
Yes! If you have a retreat balance with us, we can apply any part towards the cost of this retreat. Please keep in mind you may lose your place in a future retreat if you transfer the deposit to this one.
Can I use my Ultimate Plus & Ultimate Membership Retreat Credit?
Yes! Ultimate Plus members may use up to $300 of their annual retreat credit and Ultimate members may use up to $200 of their annual retreat credit.
What if The Hot Room postpones the retreat?
The Hot Room will notify retreat guests immediately if a retreat must be postponed due to travel restrictions or if the minimum registration isn’t met. The retreat will be moved to a later date at least 4-6 months out to allow guests to make their arrangements to attend.
What should I do to prepare for the retreat?
We ask that you avoid large gatherings for two weeks prior to the retreat, maintain social distancing, wear a face mask, wash hands often, avoid touching your face, nose and mouth and use hand sanitizer frequently. Plan for a COVID-19 test that will give you results within 5 days of your departure for the retreat.
What should I do after the retreat?
Plan to get tested for COVID-19 when you arrive back home. Avoid large gatherings until you receive your test results. Maintain social distancing, wear a face mask, wash hands often, avoid touching your face, nose and mouth and use hand sanitizer frequently. Look for symptoms of Coronavirus and stay home if you are sick.
Do I need travel insurance?
It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance and choose a “Cancel for Any Reason” add-on which you can purchase from some insurance providers when buying specific plans. By paying extra for this coverage, you can cancel for any reason under the sun as long as you follow the policies’ purchase and cancel stipulations. Here’s a great article on this add-on and what it does and doesn’t cover.
Here’s a great place to compare quotes on travel insurance.