UBUD | BALI
EXPERIENCE THE FLAVOR OF BALI
Hot Yoga & Hot Pilates Retreat
July 11-18, 2021
Our promise is to curate a memorable experience filled with movement, exploration and relaxation. We create an experience that leaves our guests feeling energized, restored and more connected to themselves, one another and the world.
- 8 days and 7 nights at the Balispirit Hotel & Spa
- 2 meals a day sampling the many delights of Balinese cuisine at local restaurants, cafes & markets
- Transportation to and from Balispirit and around Ubud
- Free wifi
- Air conditioned rooms cleaned daily, stocked with soap, shampoo & conditioner, hairdryers, mini-bar, refrigerator & personal safe
- Unlimited coffee & tea
- Unlimited filtered water
- Several yoga classes & workshop options daily at Ubud Yoga Centre
- Special workshops to deepen your practice
- Optional 1:1 sessions with Hye Jin Kalgaonkar and Kylie Williams
YOUR ADDED BENEFITS
- 1 hour full-body Balinese massage & acupressure treatment
- Fresh coconut after every class
- Traditional Balinese cooking class and market visit
- Visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Visits to Balinese temples and palaces to learn about the local culture and religion
- Visit to the Tegallalang Rice Terraces and learn to plant and harvest rice
Double rate $1,899
Single Rate $2,399
Bright rooms with a view of nature. Emerald lower lever rooms are equipped with a comfortable private terrace and semi-outdoor bathroom with a garden. Emerald upper-level rooms are equipped with a cozy opened balcony, with a view of nature on every window.
Each of Emerald’s rooms and furniture is a combination of traditional Balinese style and modern style.
- Your deposit of $500 holds your reservation. Payment in full is due by July 1, 2021.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you purchase a double room and do not have a roommate, we will do our best to match you with someone if you prefer.
ENLIVEN YOUR SENSES in Bali
Ubud is attractive to tourists for a variety of reasons. On a relatively small island with a wealth of attractions, there are plenty of reasons why Ubud was voted recently as the most fascinating city of Asia by Condé Nast Traveler.
Ubud is full of Sacred Water Temples, authentic healers, rice fields, incredible jungle, mountains, Ceremony & Prayer.
All day, everyday, there are Prayers and Blessings happening in Bali. EVERYTHING is Blessed, twice a day. Your bike, electricity, gas, front porch, home, garden. The energy of HEART in Bali is palpable.