THR North Shore Covid-19 Policy Update
(CCDOH Order 2021-11)
WE’RE KEEPING IT SAFE AND CLEAN
- We have had professionals deep clean all studios several times.
- Our studios received a fresh coat of paint and updates to remove clutter and create more open spaces.
- We’ve taken several extra steps to elevate the safety of our state-of-the-art mechanical engineering in our hot room by adding the most advanced UV light system available. UV light is a proven solution for killing odors, mold, bacteria, and viruses in HVAC systems.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces our customers may come in contact with before and after each class.
- Between each class, we will be sanitizing the floor with a CDC-certified floor cleaner and mopping. Between each class, the mop head will be washed in hot water.
- We will have hand sanitizer available should you want to use it upon entry and exit of the building.
SIGN NEW WAIVER!
- Anyone taking classes in our studio or online – must sign a new waiver.
- Please complete and sign prior to taking your first class in our studio. It’s very important you complete this form before you arrive.
- Use your current email and password you use for your MindBody account.
QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!
What are your new and updated cleaning protocols and procedures?
- We have updated many things about our process! We have given ourselves more time in between classes to ensure the following:
- Two-step process with the studio floor – wash and disinfect between each class and mop heads replaced after each use
- Bathroom countertops, handles, and seats are wiped down before and during each class
Am I allowed to wear a mask during class?
You are welcome to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. In accordance with state guidelines, masks are strongly recommended in all public spaces of the studio before and after class.
What do I need to know before I come in for class?
Please see studio guidelines and procedures referenced on this page.
How many people will be allowed in each class?
We will allow 35 students in a class – thanks to our spacious hot room!
What types of classes will you offer?
Currently the following: Original Hot Yoga, HIIT Pilates, and Hot Power Vinyasa and Yin Yoga. We also offer Open Studio.
Do I have to wear a mask in class?
Students are not required to wear a mask in class.
I am not a member. How do I get access to classes today?
If you want to get started today, email email@example.com and we will help you get started.
Do I need to register for class ahead of time?
Yes. There are a limited number of spaces available and booking a class in advance is your best practice.
- Sign up for class on-line.
- Your request for a space in the class will be submitted as ‘waitlist’.
- Studio managers will review the requests and make sure everyone gets a fair opportunity to get into class.
- Once placed into a reserved spot you will receive an email and text – please respond to text to confirm your spot.
What if I can’t make it last minute?
Please be sure to cancel your class as soon as you know you cannot come in. Canceling less than 24 hours in advance will result in a $25 late fee.