To launch future leaders on a journey of self-discovery through a deeper connection to a personal yoga practice while learning the skills to teach yoga and transform the lives of others.
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS
HYE JIN KALGAONKAR
Hye Jin Kalgaonkar has been practicing yoga consistently since 2006 and attended Bikram’s nine-week teacher training in 2010. Hye Jin has also received many trainings from several senior teachers in the Bishnu Gosh lineage. In addition, she
has completed several Pilates and Baptiste Hot Power Vinyasa yoga trainings. She considers herself to be a student for life.
Hye Jin is the proud owner of The Hot Room®. The Hot Room currently has four locations and has quickly been recognized as the leader in the world hot yoga and hot pilates.
Hye Jin received her business degree with a focus on marketing while competing for the nationally ranked University of Washington cheerleading program. She has traveled internationally and coached several cheerleading programs throughout the world.
She first started practicing yoga in New York City while working long hours as a pharmaceutical sales manager for Eli Lilly. Her yoga practice was the one thing that kept her calm in a job and city that was bustling and demanding.
Her husband’s career led them to Vienna, Austria where a brand-new yoga studio opened a few blocks away from their flat. Hye Jin was then inspired to enroll in teacher training and she has had opportunities to practice and teach throughout the USA and several countries including Austria, Turkey, Germany, Canada, South Korea, Mexico, and even Latvia!
She has coached and trained many yoga/pilates teachers and enjoys mentoring fellow small business owners to financial success. She is honored to be a part of your yoga journey. Get ready for an experience that will truly change your life.
Melissa Leach is a Tier 3 1200 Hour Baptiste Certified Influencer. She has completed the Baptiste Institute’s Fit to Lead program and has served on faculty for Baptiste Yoga and as Programs Director for the Baptiste Foundation. She has led programs and workshops throughout the US including Baptiste Yoga’s; Art of Assisting, The Teacher’s Course, Advanced Art of Assisting, Being of Power, Art of True North Alignment, 95-hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training and the Expand Your Power 200-hour teacher training.
She co-created the Unstoppable training with the Baptiste Foundation, a training that inspires educators, first responders, and caregivers with the tools to support at-risk youth. Melissa worked with the Baptiste Foundation expanding the Unstoppable Training program by training other facilitators to lead the program all over the globe.
Melissa has an extensive fitness background including certifications in a variety of fitness methods and modalities. “I’m committed to inspiring others to be unstoppable in living into their highest version of themselves and for the practice to be an access point for each person to see new possibilities of strength, power, and resilience on and off their mat.”
Melissa’s students experience a fun and challenging class that encourages curiosity, play, and possibility. Her enthusiasm for anatomy and the Baptiste Methodology results in a physically challenging class that is both accessible and inspiring.
You’ll walk away from this training as a skillful power vinyasa yoga teacher, with a deeper understanding of your yoga practice and with tools to be a bold and powerful leader in your community. Become empowered to step up as a stronger leader in all aspects of your life. This program is about being up to something bigger than yourself. It is not simply a yoga teacher training; it is leadership training.
Through hours of practice teaching and hands-on assisting, the practical skills you will acquire are immediately applicable and you will leave the training ready to teach! Our commitment is in fully supporting you every step along the way to becoming your most powerful and authentic self. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will elevate your practice, enable you to see new possibilities, and compel you to show up as a leader in every area of your life.
- Anatomy and alignment
- The Practice: Poses in the Journey Into Power sequence, adaptations, assisting
- Teaching: Communication, coaching, authentic self-expression, essential language, effective cueing
- Yoga: Philosophy, ethics
- Business: Teaching, networking, enrollment
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM OUR 200-HOUR TRAINING
- Ability to teach a powerful and impactful power vinyasa yoga class
- An understanding of basic anatomy, physiology, and healthy alignment principles
- New communication and leadership skills that will elevate your life
- The skills to take yoga beyond the classroom and into the community
- Skills to empower you to be a leader
- Personal discovery
- Share yourself authentically
- New friends and deep community
- Identify what is most important to you
- Who you are and who you want to be for yourself, in your relationships, and who you want to be in the world!
- $3,900/$3,400 Early Bird by October 31
- The Hot Room Ulitmate Member Discount: 10%
- The Hot Room Ulitmate Plus Member Discount: 20%
- Apply for the LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR
We’ve conveniently scheduled our yoga teacher training on weekends and evenings to fit into our students’ busy lives.
- November 13-15, 2020
- November 20-22, 2020
- November 24 (Virtual) 6pm-9pm EST
- December 2 (Virtual) 6pm-9pm EST
- December 11-13, 2021
- December 16 (Virtual) 6pm-9pm EST
- December 30 (Virtual) 6pm – 9pm EST
- January 13, 2021 (Virtual) 6pm-9pm EST
- January 15-17, 2021
- January 27, 2021 (Virtual) 6pm-9pm EST
- February 5-7, 2021
- February 10, 2021 (Virtual) 6-9pm EST
- February 17, 2021 (Virtual) 6-9pm EST
- February 24, 2021 (Virtual) 6-9pm EST
- March 3, 2021 (Virtual), 6-9pm EST
- March 5-7, 2021
TRAIN TO TEACH FROM ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD!
Virtual and in-person options available!