Spring 2023 Hot POWER VINYASA LEADERSHIP TRAINING
To launch future leaders on a journey of self-discovery through a deeper connection to a personal yoga practice while learning the skills to teach yoga and transform the lives of others.
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR
Melissa Leach is a Tier 3 1200 Hour Baptiste Certified Influencer. She has completed the Baptiste Institute’s Fit to Lead program and has served on faculty for Baptiste Yoga and as Programs Director for the Baptiste Foundation. She has led programs and workshops throughout the US including Baptiste Yoga’s; Art of Assisting, The Teacher’s Course, Advanced Art of Assisting, Being of Power, Art of True North Alignment, 95-hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training and the Expand Your Power 200-hour teacher training.
She co-created the Unstoppable training with the Baptiste Foundation, a training that inspires educators, first responders, and caregivers with the tools to support at-risk youth. Melissa worked with the Baptiste Foundation expanding the Unstoppable Training program by training other facilitators to lead the program all over the globe.
Melissa has an extensive fitness background including certifications in a variety of fitness methods and modalities. “I’m committed to inspiring others to be unstoppable in living into their highest version of themselves and for the practice to be an access point for each person to see new possibilities of strength, power, and resilience on and off their mat.”
Melissa’s students experience a fun and challenging class that encourages curiosity, play, and possibility. Her enthusiasm for anatomy and the Baptiste Methodology results in a physically challenging class that is both accessible and inspiring.
You’ll walk away from this training as a skillful power vinyasa yoga teacher, with a deeper understanding of your yoga practice and with tools to be a bold and powerful leader in your community. Become empowered to step up as a stronger leader in all aspects of your life. This program is about being up to something bigger than yourself. It is not simply a yoga teacher training; it is leadership training.
Through hours of practice teaching and hands-on assisting, the practical skills you will acquire are immediately applicable and you will leave the training ready to teach! Our commitment is in fully supporting you every step along the way to becoming your most powerful and authentic self. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will elevate your practice, enable you to see new possibilities, and compel you to show up as a leader in every area of your life.
- Anatomy and alignment
- The Practice: Poses in the Journey Into Power sequence, adaptations, assisting
- Teaching: Communication, coaching, authentic self-expression, essential language, effective cueing
- Yoga: Philosophy, ethics
- Business: Teaching, networking, enrollment
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM OUR 200-HOUR TRAINING
- Ability to teach a powerful and impactful power vinyasa yoga class
- An understanding of basic anatomy, physiology, and healthy alignment principles
- New communication and leadership skills that will elevate your life
- The skills to take yoga beyond the classroom and into the community
- Skills to empower you to be a leader
- Personal discovery
- Share yourself authentically
- New friends and deep community
- Identify what is most important to you
- Who you are and who you want to be for yourself, in your relationships, and who you want to be in the world!
- $3,900/$3,400 Early Bird by December 31, 2022
- The Hot Room Ultimate Member Discount: 10%
- The Hot Room Ultimate Plus Member Discount: 20%
We’ve conveniently scheduled our yoga teacher training on weekends and evenings to fit into our students’ busy lives.
- January 21 – 22, 2023
- February 11 – 12, 2023
- March 4 – 5, 2023
- March 25 – 26, 2023
- April 15 – 16, 2023
- April 29 – 30, 2023
- May 12 – 14, 2023 (Friday – Sunday)
- Every Wednesday evening from 7 – 9p ET (virtual) starting Feb. 1st
TRAIN TO TEACH FROM ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD!
Virtual and in-person options available!