Hot Power Vinyasa Teacher Training
Coming TO INDIANAPOLIS – January 2020!
Elevate your yoga practice and your life
Become empowered to step up as a stronger leader in all aspects of your life. This program is about being up to something bigger than yourself. It is not simply a yoga teacher training; it is a leadership training.Through hours of practice teaching and hands on assisting, the practical skills you will acquire are immediately applicable and you will leave the training ready to teach! Our commitment is in fully supporting you every step along the way to becoming your most powerful and authentic self.
Whether you want to teach or not, this program will elevate your practice, enable you to see new possibilities and compel you to show up as a leader in every area of your life.
MeET YOUR FACILITATORS
Melissa Leach is a Tier 3 (1200 hour) Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Influencer, E-RYT 500, YACEP and Lululemon Ambassador. She has led programs and workshops throughout the U.S., including Baptiste Yoga’s Assisting Course, Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher’s Course, Advanced Art of Assisting, Art of True North Alignment and Expand Your Power 200 hour teacher training. She co-created the Unstoppable Training with the Baptiste Foundation, a training for educators, first responders and public sector employees to teach yoga, breathing and meditation to youth.
Hye Jin Kalgaonkar is the owner of The Hot Room. She is also a certified Original Hot Yoga, Hot Power Vinyasa, Inferno Hot Pilates instructor. Hye Jin has co-facilitated several Original Hot Yoga and Hot Power Vinyasa teacher training programs since founding The Hot Room. Hye Jin believes it is important to provide opportunities for dedicated practitioners in the community to be trained to teach the modalities offered at The Hot Room, gain a deeper understanding of their personal yoga practice and cultivate the skills to be a powerful leader. Under Hye Jin’s leadership, The Hot Room Leadership Institute has trained and graduated more than 60 hot yoga teachers since its first training in 2017.
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training offers:
- The instruction needed to teach a powerful and impactful hot power vinyasa yoga class
- An understanding of basic anatomy, physiology and healthy alignment principles
- New communication and leadership skills that will elevate your life
- The skills to take yoga beyond the classroom and into the community
- Personal discovery so you can share yourself authentically
- New friends and deeply connected community
- An environment to help you find who you are, who you want to be for yourself and in your relationships, and who you want to be in the world.
We’ve conveniently scheduled our yoga teacher training on weekends and evenings to fit into our students’ busy lives.
Investment: $3900/Early Bird Rate – $3400, Deadline December 12!
- Fridays: 5pm-9:30 pm
- Saturdays – 8am – 8:00 pm
- Sundays – 8am – 5:30pm
- Weekend No. 1: January 10 – January 12
- Weekend No. 2: January 31 – February 2
- Weekend No. 3: February 21 – February 23
- Weekend No 4 : March 13 – March 15
- Weekend No 5: April 9 – April 11 (Please note: Thursday and Friday session is from 8a – 8p)
*Trainees will also be required to join group practice teaching sessions every Wednesday night from 6 – 9p.